Follow the guide and discover the history and the secrets of the authentic products of the Maison Morand (in French)!
Follow the guide and enter the Morand Distillery to discover their well kept manufacturing secrets since 1889. After this visit through the maze of the Maison Morand, let yourself be tempted by a tasting of the products for which they are famous. Even children will not miss out and can taste the entire syrup palette.
Every Saturday throughout the year*
*unless otherwise indicated
10:30 am meeting in front of the Boutique Morand (Rue de Plaisance 2) and beginning of the visit (in French) to discover the secrets of the House.
– guided tour of the premises
– tasting of Morand products
– tasting of syrups for children
– not accessible to people with reduced mobility;
– the Distillery is subject to strict hygiene regulations, which is why dogs are not allowed;
– ticket neither exchangeable nor refundable;
– for bachelor/ bachelorette parties and groups of more than 10 people, please book a private visit by contacting us directly by email at email@example.com;
– in case of delays, it is not possible to join the group during the visit;
– from CHF 50.00 purchase on Morand and/or Grand-St-Bernard products, a bottle of syrup of your choice will be offered.
*correction of the video statement: guided tours start at 10:30 a.m.
- Du lundi au vendredi : 9h00 -12h00 et 13h30 – 18h30
- Samedi : 9h00 – 12h00 et 13h30 – 17h00