Discover 1500 years of history via an outstanding visit to the Royal Abbey of St Maurice.
The visit starts at the present-day Basilica, which dates from the 17th century, and was then restored and enlarged in the middle of the 20th century. The visit continues with the catacombes, the Treasure room which has some magnificent pieces of gold and silver work. The tour is based on light and image, symbols of knowledge and faith.
You can have an individual visit by choosing 27 commentaries on an audioguide. A version especially devised for children makes the experience even more fun.
From January to March
April to October
- Tuesday to Friday: 10.00am – 5.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11.30am – 5.30pm
- Tuesday to Sunday: 1.30 – 5.30 pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 1.30 – 5.00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 1.30 – 6.00 pm