With its stylistic homogeneity and architectural sobriety, this is one of the best examples of the baroque period in Valais.
The church was rebuilt in the 17th century. At the start of the 18th century, the neogothic bell tower, the highest in the canton, was added making it one of the most elegant in the country with its eight concave sided pyramidal tuff spire. Inside, we can admire beautiful furnishings sculpted by local craftsmen in the 17th and 18th centuries as well as a large cross from 1495.
Tous les jours : 7h00 – 19h00 (hors cérémonie religieuse)