Built on the heights, Bâtiaz Castle has kept watch over Martigny and its vicinity since the 13th century. In order to discover these unique surroundings, guides propose a medieval trip through the various rooms in the fortress. The participants have the opportunity to attack the tower with the aid of a mangonel catapult. A group passionate about the Middle Ages completes the activity with different demonstrations. The visit is brought to an end with a tasting of medieval flavours.
Guided visits (in French) : on Sundays from June until the end of September 2022 – reservation obligatory
Follow the Lord or the Fair Lady, take part in the attack of the fortress with a war machine and discover the bowels of Bâtiaz!
- mangonel shooting demonstration – except on 25 September
- visit the bowels of the Castle and its dungeons
- taste medieval savours
- start : 10h30
- duration of the visit: 1h30
- access for people with reduced mobility is limited
- a minimum of 5 people is required for the visit to take place
- tickets cannot be exchanged nor reimbursed