Carnotzets Scientifiques encourages dialogue between science and citizens. More than a conference, it is a discussion forum that puts the public and invited experts on an equal footing.
Each Scientific Carnotzet is structured around a key theme. Scientists present their research/activities and the challenges they represent for society.
Scientific Carnotzet – From Crisis to Action: Towards NetZero with Intelligent Infrastructures
– How to reach NetZero?
– What SMART solutions can help us?
– What are the contributions of energy efficiency in the major transition scenarios (in Switzerland, in Europe)?
– What do these scenarios mean at the household level and what do they imply by 2050?
– How can we distinguish between individual and collective contributions to the reduction of CO2 emissions?
– Can we maintain a high quality of life at a lower climate cost?
Jakob Rager and Vincent Moreau join us for a Scientific Carnotzet on the energy transition that will address these and other questions.
Join us on October 27 at 6:30 pm at the Fromathèque to discuss it!
Free admission, but registration is required (limited to 30 people): https://bit.ly/3VC5Lov
– Jakob Rager – Director of CREM
– Vincent Moreau – Head of Research at Crem
– Guest of honor: Julien Bétrisey – Director of Sinergy