Headquarters for the local council and the district court.
Building a Town Hall was envisaged in 1843. At the end of 1867, an imposing, sober and elegant edifice was inaugurated by Louis Closuit, who was President of the town council. Martigny Town Hall was enlarged and restored between 1947 and 1949. It houses a monumental glass roof created by Edmond Bille and ordered during Marc Morand’s presidence.
- Du lundi au vendredi : 8h00 – 12h30 et 14h00 – 18h30
- Samedi : 08h00 – 12h00