This residence was partly built at around 1440, and is the oldest in the town.
It was bought by Georges auf der Flue, otherwise known as Supersaxo, a Châtelard family. Supersaxo moved into la rue des Juifs in about 1495. It was from this building, whose double door crowns its coat of arms, that he organised the siege of Bâtiaz Castle which lasted six months and at the end of which, in 1518, he had the fortress set ablaze. The Supersaxo house was restored in 1982.
Ne peut pas être visitée