Admirable stained-glass windows encircled by colours and light highlight the protestant temple. Floodlighting accentuates the artist's work.
Built in 1932 by Baptiste Gianadda, Martigny’s protestant chapel has undergone a thorough renovation. The interior of the building has found its original simplicity again. The whole of the chancel as well as the totality of the chapel are equipped with 17 stained- glass windows created by Hans Erni, an artist from Lucerne.
From June to September
- every day: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
From October to May
- every day: 9:00 am – 6:00 am