At the heart of the magnificent Plan-Cérisier vineyard, this typical accommodation offers its guests peace and tranquillity.
This mazot (small stone and wood premises) is one of the buildings in the protected hamlet of Plan-Cérisier. Surrounded by vineyards, this little village offers a magical view of the Rhone valley and the surrounding peaks.
More than one hundred years old, the building has been restored, but at the same time conserving its authenticity making it a welcoming dwelling. What an enormous pleasure to relax beside the fire after a day’s sporting activity.
The accommodation has two floors:
– lower level: lounge with a kitchen sector and wood-burner, a bedroom (with double-bed) and a toilet with shower.
– upper level: double bedroom in an attic (on request a mattress for a third person can be provided) and a cubby hole space for children.
– a shaded terrace, equipped with a gas-grill.
The outdoor space reserved for children and the fact that the building is surrounded by traffic-free alleys makes this mazot ideal accommodation for families.
- free parking (100 metres away)
- WC and shower
- kitchen: 2 electric hotplates, microwave oven, fridge, fondue pot, raclonnette heater (for cooking cheese)
- dining area for six people
- lounge with Swedish stove
- access to an arbour with barbecue
- bike shed