Follow the guide and discover the history and the secrets of the authentic products of the Maison Morand! (french only)
Follow the guide and enter the Morand Distillery to discover their well kept manufacturing secrets since 1889. After this visit through the maze of the Maison Morand, let yourself be tempted by a tasting of the products for which they are famous. Even children will not miss out and can taste the entire syrup palette.
*unless otherwise indicated
– 10:30 am meeting in front of the Boutique Morand (Rue de Plaisance 2) and beginning of the visit (in French) to discover the secrets of the House.
Dates during the Carnival and Easter vacations
– Wednesday March 2 at 10:30 am
– Friday March 4 at 3:00 pm
– Wednesday April 20 at 10:30 am
– Friday April 22 at 3:00 pm
– guided tour of the premises
– tasting of Morand products
– tasting of syrups for children
– not accessible to people with reduced mobility
– ticket neither exchangeable nor refundable
– for bachelor/ bachelorette parties, please reserve a private visit by contacting us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– from CHF 50.00 purchase on Morand and/or Grand-St-Bernard products, a bottle of syrup of your choice will be offered.
Thank you for respecting the COVID measures in force at the time of the event.